Women's Right Handed G50 Fuego Curling Shoes (Speed 11)
These Limited Edition "Fuego" IceKnit shoes from Goldline were manufactured in extremely limited quantities. Get them while you can!
Stand out from the crowd with the eye catching red design! These shoes share all the features of the Cyclone curling shoes from Goldline.
- Wrapped in our IceKnit fabric, this curling shoe is lightweight, durable, insulated for warmth and very flexible.
- Fuego shoes are rated as speed 11, with a 1/4" Teflon slider making it ideal for curlers looking to maximize their slide.
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
- Equipped with Goldline's gripper technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
To protect the toe of your G50 shoe, Goldline strongly recommends adding a toe coat with all G50 shoes.
- These Fuego shoes are designed for right-handed curlers and come with a slider on the left foot and a gripper on the right foot.
Rating: Intermediate - Advanced
Available Sizes: 5 to 10 (Full and half sizes)
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
We include a Goldline gripper (regular price of $17.00) absolutely free and we will automatically match the proper gripper for your shoe size.
The rubber used in the Goldline gripper (antislider) is specially formulated to provide traction on ice, while at the same time being durable.
The gripper is an important piece of equipment. It gives you traction and therefore stability on your slider foot. The only time it is usually taken off is when delivering the stone.