Women's Right Handed G50 Fuego Curling Shoes (Speed 11)
These Limited Edition "Fuego" IceKnit shoes from Goldline were manufactured in extremely limited quantities. Get them while you can!
Stand out from the crowd with the eye catching red design! These shoes share all the features of the Cyclone curling shoes from Goldline.
- Wrapped in our IceKnit fabric, this curling shoe is lightweight, durable, insulated for warmth and very flexible.
- Rated as speed 11, the Fuego, with a 1/4" Teflon slider is ideal for experienced curlers looking to maximize their slide.
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
- Features a 5/32" Teflon split slider, with a speed rating of 7.
If you are a toe slider, Goldline strongly recommends getting a toe coat with all G50 shoes.
- These Fuego shoes are designed for right-handed curlers and come with a slider on the left foot and a gripper on the right foot.
- Limited Edition Fuego IceKnits from Goldline Curling.
Rating: Intermediate - Advanced
Available Sizes: 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
Some shoe sizes are sold-out by both our company and the manufacturer and will be unavailable until Mid-January.
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
We include a Goldline gripper (regular price of $17.00) absolutely free and we will automatically match the proper gripper for your shoe size.
The rubber used in the Goldline gripper (antislider) is specially formulated to provide traction on ice, while at the same time being durable.
The gripper is an important piece of equipment. It gives you traction and therefore stability on your slider foot. The only time it is usually taken off is when delivering the stone.