Men's G50 Swift Curling Shoes (Speed 7) (LH)
Designed for the intermediate curler (or a novice curler with good balance). This Goldline curling shoe has a 5/32" Teflon split periphery slider to provide a balance between stability and performance on the ice. The G50 Swift is a great option for anyone looking for high-end stability features and a good sliding speed at a reasonable price.
These shoes are athletic, fashionable and packed with performance. Configured for curlers that throw the stone with the left hand.
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
- Strategically placed indents on the toe and heel of the slider to distribute weight to the periphery, enhancing stability.
- Great value for a moderately paced slide and top-of-the-line stability features.
- Features a 5/32" Teflon split slider, with a speed rating of 7.
- Equipped with Goldline's gripper sole technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
- For curlers that throw the rock with the left hand.
Note: Left-handed shoes are special order due to low demand (less than 4% of curlers throw the stone left-handed). Please add 7 business days to the estimated date of arrival.
Rating: Novice - Intermediate
Available Sizes: 7½
The Swift Curling shoe has been discontinued by the manufacturer, and only limited sizes remain. The G50 Storm is the next generation of this shoe.
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
We include a Goldline gripper (regular price of $17.00) absolutely free and we will automatically match the proper gripper for your shoe size.
The rubber used in the Goldline gripper (antislider) is specially formulated to provide traction on ice, while at the same time being durable.
The gripper is an important piece of equipment. It gives you traction and therefore stability on your slider foot. The only time it is usually taken off is when delivering the stone.