Men's G50 Storm Curling Shoes (Speed 8) (RH)
The Storm is built on the popular G50 platform and wrapped in the Iceknit fabric. They are lightweight, durable, insulated for warmth and very flexible.
- Wrapped in our IceKnit fabric and featuring an upgraded 5/32" Teflon slider, rated as a Speed 8.
- Strategically placed indents on the toe and heel of the slider distribute weight to the periphery, enhancing stability.
- Speed 8 sliders are perfect for curlers interested in a balanced and comfortable slower slide.
Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of mobility and balance.
- Equipped with Goldline's gripper technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
- These Storm shoes are designed for right-handed curlers and come with a slider on the left foot and a gripper on the right foot.
Rating: Novice - Intermediate
Available Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
We include a Goldline gripper (regular price of $17.00) absolutely free and we will automatically match the proper gripper for your shoe size.
The rubber used in the Goldline gripper (antislider) is specially formulated to provide traction on ice, while at the same time being durable.
The gripper is an important piece of equipment. It gives you traction and therefore stability on your slider foot. The only time it is usually taken off is when delivering the stone.