Men's G50 Breeze Curling Shoes (Speed 5) (LH)
Designed for the novice curler (or a beginner curler with good balance). This Goldline curling shoe has a 3/32" Teflon split slider to provide a balance between stability and performance on the ice.
These shoes are athletic, fashionable and packed with performance. Configured for curlers that throw the stone with the left hand.
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
- Perfect for anyone who prefers a slower slide out of the hack, including beginners, novice and occasional curlers.
- Features a 3/32" Teflon split slider, with a speed rating of 5.
- Equipped with Goldline's gripper sole technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
- For curlers that throw the rock with the left hand.
Note: Left-handed shoes are special order due to low demand (less than 4% of curlers throw the stone left-handed). Please add 7 business days to the estimated date of arrival.
Rating: Beginner - Novice
Available Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 12, 14
Some shoe sizes will be sold-out by both our company and the manufacturer and will be unavailable for the remainder of the curling season.
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
We include a Goldline gripper (regular price of $17.00) absolutely free and we will automatically match the proper gripper for your shoe size.
The rubber used in the Goldline gripper (antislider) is specially formulated to provide traction on ice, while at the same time being durable.
The gripper is an important piece of equipment. It gives you traction and therefore stability on your slider foot. The only time it is usually taken off is when delivering the stone.