Tuff Toe Multisport Curling Shoe Toe Coat Kit
The Tuff Toe Multisport toe coat kit is used to apply a tough epoxy coating to the toe of the shoe that is worn on the curler's trailing foot. The coating protects the toe of the shoe from abrasion while reducing the friction with the ice.
The toe coat kit includes a two part epoxy and the components required to apply it to the toe of a shoe. The purpose of a toe coat is twofold:
- It protect the toe of the dragging foot from abrasion from the pebbled ice.
- The toe coat provides a smooth low friction glide, as the toe of your dragging foot, slides over the ice; helping to improve balance and throwing accuracy.
The Toe coast application, is permanent and will outlast the shoe. The kit includes detailed instructions and is actually quite simple to use. However, if this is your first toe coat, we recommend practicing on an old shoe first. Each kit will do approximately four to six individual right or left handed curling shoes, or 1 - 2 work boots.
- Simply apply a thick epoxy coating to your dragging foot.
- The toe coat reduces drag and protects the toe from wear.
- Coats 4 - 6, individual right or left handed curling shoes, depending on thickness of application.
- Kit contents should be used within 30 days of opening.
- Highly recommended for curlers that have good hack delivery technique, and are looking to further improve their game.