Rookie Bundle - Men's Right Hand Delivery with CrossKicks Grey/Navy Shoes
Olson's ROOKIE BUNDLE is perfect for the brand-new curler, or anyone who wants to save over $50 (compared to purchasing the shoes, broom, and slider separately) on everything needed to play the sport.
The Bundle comes complete with a PYRO Flat Shaft Black Fiberglass Broom, and a pair of Grey/Navy CrossKicks Curling Shoes with a 1/16" Split Teflon Slider and Black Hexa Gripper.
The PYRO Flat Shaft Black Fiberglass Broom is an excellent brush for the beginner curler. It comes with a grey ABS plastic insert and PYRO pad in your choice of Blue, Orange, Forest Green or Black.
- Olson's PYRO Flat Shaft broom features a durable black fiberglass Flat Shaft handle and a White Shell.
- The PYRO Flat Shaft handle varies between 1" by 1 1/8" in diameter and provides a more natural, firmer and comfortable grip to enhance your sweeping technique.
- The PYRO Flat Shaft broom swivel head has been engineered for minimum weight, while maintaining strength and durability.
Olson's Hexa Gripper features a revolutionary design that helps to increase air transfer, thereby reducing ice melt and on-ice gripper marks. The Hexa gripper is made of high-quality Thermal Rubber, which is far superior in grip and durability to any other Gripper currently on the market.
Perfect for the brand new curler, this Olson's Grey/Navy CrossKicks Curling Shoe has a 1/16" Teflon Slider for maximum stability on the ice. These shoes are configured for curlers that throw the stone with the right hand and have the following features:
- Lightweight, flexible, knit mesh uppers
- Memory Foam insoles for maximum comfort
- Built-in Hexa Gripper for the best on-ice traction
- 1/16" Split Slider (Mid-Speed rating)
- Grey Mesh Uppers with Navy Highlights
These Right-handed shoes are for curlers that throw the stone with their right hand, with a slider on the left foot and a gripper on the right foot.
Rating: Beginner - Novice
Available Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 14
Some sizes are unavailable and sold out for the remainder for the curling season.
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width