Norway Curling Pads
- Waterproof cover fabric with optimal surface texturing render the Norway Pad “fast” and effective.
- “Peak and valley” ridge pattern both polishes and cleans the pebble.
- Great for recreational curlers.
- Compatible with traditional Goldline Oval Head.
- Available in a variety of colours, including high visibility fluorescent orange and lime.
From the day it was launched, until the day the WCF updated pad regulations, more Slams, national championships, international championships and Olympic medals were won by teams using Norway pads than all other pads combined. The Norway pad remains a great choice for recreational curlers around the world.
The fine textured cover fabric balances ease of motion and surface friction – the result is faster sweeping speed and optimal effect of pad on pebble.
The cover fabric is waterproof, hence the underlying foam stays dry and light; further, the fabric itself retains it’s intended friction with the ice surface.
The “peak and valley” pattern not only polishes the pebble, but also cleans frost and dirt in the rock path.